Valhalla Angels Vancouver is hosting Valhalla BaseCamp, an exclusive two day investment seminar for entrepreneurs actively raising or interested in learning more about raising capital and financing their companies. At Valhalla BaseCamp, a Valhalla Private Capital investor/entrepreneur, will provide insight from an investor’s perspective about how to effectively pitch business ideas to investors. Spots are limited with an option to bring your partner or co-founder. Option available through the registration process.
*** EARLY BIRD TICKETS AVAILABLE UNTIL MONDAY MARCH 25, 2019 ***Don't forget to check out Valhalla BaseCamp Pitch Night April 15, 2018 to check out our BaseCamp survivors' pitches, details and RSVP here: link coming soon
It’s more than just pitching your business to investors, you need to know how to:
- Raise capital including equity, debt, and revenue
- Maximize the value of your capital round and minimize risk
- Target and secure the right investors
- Close a round of financing
- Structure a pitch and a deal that is attractive to investors
Valhalla BaseCamp Schedule
April 13-15, 2019, Downtown Vancouver Vancouver, BC Canada
Saturday, April 13Day 1: 9:30 AM TO 4 PM
- Welcome & Introductions
- Should You Really Do This?
- Think Like An Investor
- “The Six Points"
- Raising Money
Sunday, April 14Day 2: 9:30 AM TO 4 PM
- Building a Business on 3 Lines
- Building a Cap Table and A Share Structure
- Valuations and Deal Structures
Monday, April 15
- Valhalla BaseCamp Pitch Night: 4 PM - 7 PM
This is your opportunity to put what you learned into action in front of a room of investors, entrepreneurs and stakeholders to get valuable feedback. Separate registration will be provided but all attendees are guaranteed registration. This is a public event. Details and RSVP: coming soon!